Popular Post

Posted by : gangbuntu07 5/30/2013

I do not know, I myself also do not know if it's a puzzle that is written here is completely artificial puzzle-taki Einstein. I get this puzzle from a friend who told him, he got it from the internet. But rather than a site where I do not ask for details. And unfortunately, he got this riddle without the answer to make me so curious and would like to solve the puzzle. And I admit, this puzzle is quite a headache! Even so, this puzzle could be a preoccupation for some people. Here's the puzzle:

There are 5 houses, each of which has a different color. Every single home is inhabited by men of different nationalities. Every occupant terntentu like one type of beverage, smoke a certain cigarette brand and maintaining a particular type of animal. None of the five men who drink the same drink, smoke the same cigarette brand and raise animals the same as other residents.

The question is: Who will maintain the FISH?

Instructions:
British people live in the red house.
Swedes have a dog.
Danish people love drinking tea.
Green house is located just to the left of the white house.
Residents happy green coffee.
People who smoke PallMall maintain bird.
Occupants of the house which is located in the middle of happy drinking milk.
Occupants of a yellow house smokes Dunhill.
Norwegian people live in the first house.
The person who smokes Marlboro lives next person who has cats.
People who keep horses lives next person who smokes Dunhill.
People who smoke Winfield happy drinking beer.
Next to the blue house live Norway.
The Germans smoked Rothmans.
People who smoke Marlboro neighbors with people who drink the water.

In the article that I can, it is said that Einstein formulate this puzzle in the last century. Einstein stated, 98% of the population in the world are not able to solve this puzzle.

Once I tried, I could finally finish the puzzle. I deliberately did not answer I include here, so that you become a little curious. If you want to know the answer, if you can then comment

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Age Of Creativity 2nd - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -